COVID-19 update: We are open for telehealth video and regular in-office appointments
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are now also offering telehealth / telemedicine appointments to patients in the State of Florida (in addition to regular in-office visits, available to patients without fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or other signs of COVID-19 infection). Please call us or contact us to schedule an appointment by video conference call, which you will have with the doctor from your own home using your own smartphone or other electronic device. Your insurance plan and Medicare are likely covering this service, call and we will verify your coverage for an ENT, Sinus, or Allergy video conference appointment.
Please note that for patients who need to be seen in the office, we are taking extra precautions due to COVID-19. These include:
- During this period, we are not scheduling office visits for any patients with any symptoms that could be due to COVID-19.
- Family members or guests of adult patients may not accompany the patients to exam rooms under most circumstances.
- We have always and continue to maintain a high degree of sterility. Cleaning the room, chairs, etc. between patients with cleaners effective against the coronavirus and other viruses and bacteria continues to be our standard procedure.
- We are scheduling patients to minimize the number of patients in the waiting room at the same time.
- Magazines have been removed from the waiting room.
- Please remember to stay safe: no handshakes, hugs, or other body contact during greetings.
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or you're feeling under the weather.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol after arrival.
If you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, excessive tiredness, or other signs of a COVID-19 infection and need urgent care (e.g. for difficulty breathing), please go to the nearest emergency room.
Daniel Ganc, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat
Sinus & Allergy Specialist
Daniel Ganc, MD is an Ivy League-trained Board-Certified Otolaryngologist dedicated to the highest standard of care for ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat), Sinus, and Allergy problems.
We Offer These Full-Service Departments:
Balloon Sinuplasty and other Minimally Invasive, In-Office Treatments that provide lasting relief of sinusitis and other nasal and sinus problems with minimal recovery time, without the need for sinus surgery.
Low Radiation CT Scanner
Immediate evaluation of Sinus Infections / Headaches and Ear problems
Hearing and Balance Center
Doctors of Audiology provide full Audiological Services and Hearing Aids
Speech & Voice Center
Dedicated Speech Pathologist
Are you a candidate for Balloon Sinuplasty?
Balloon Sinuplasty Testimonials *
Your feedback and questions are important to us. Please contact us and let us know how we can assist you. If you would like to schedule an appointment, let us know, and someone will call you to schedule.