Need an ENT? Call Daniel Ganc, MD
Your Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT), Sinus & Allergy Specialist
900 NW 13th St, Suite 204, Boca Raton, FL 33486
YES, We Are Accepting New Patients | Ask Us About Your Insurance Coverage
We Listen And Treat You With Respect
Dignified Care | Dozens of Positive Reviews
You don’t have to live with your stuffy nose, sinus headaches, hearing problems, or allergies…
We can help!
YES! We are open for business during COVID-19. Please see our note at the bottom of this page.
I’m Dr. Daniel Ganc. I’m an Ivy League-trained Board-Certified Otolaryngologist—which is an ear nose and throat specialist—dedicated to the highest standard of care for ENT, Sinus, and Allergy problems.
At my office, we offer a full range of ear, nose, throat, sinus, and allergy treatments.
Our allergy testing and treatment center offers allergy shots, allergy drops, and more.
We also have a full sinus center, where we feature minimally invasive in-office procedures to help you treat your sinus problems with little to no downtime—including balloon sinuplasty, turbinate reduction, and polyp removal, all procedures which help with breathing and sinus problems.
In our hearing and balance center, we provide full audiology services, including the latest technology in hearing aids.
Finally, in our speech center, we evaluate patients with vocal cord and swallowing problems.
My philosophy toward my patients is to treat them like I would treat a member of my family—with dignity and respect. What's most rewarding for me is when patients come back to me and tell me they're doing great after suffering for years with problems like sinus headaches and difficulty breathing out of their nose.
I love helping them—and I'd love to help you too.
We Offer These Full-Service Departments at our ENT Clinic
Hearing Aid, Audiological, and Balance Center
Full audiological services and hearing aids provided by Doctors of Audiology
Speech, Swallowing Disorders, and Voice Center
Addressing speech, vocal cord and swallowing problems with a dedicated speech pathologist
— We also use a low-radiation CT scanner to immediately evaluate your sinus infections, headaches, and ear problems —
COVID-19 update: We are Open for Telehealth Video and Regular In-Office Appointments
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are now also offering telehealth / telemedicine appointments (in addition to regular in-office visits, available to patients without signs of COVID-19 infection).
- Call us or contact us below to schedule an appointment by video conference call
- Stay safe at home - your visit will be conducted on your own smartphone or electronic device
- Covered by most insurance and Medicare. We will verify your coverage
- Telehealth / telemedicine visits via
- FaceTime, Zoom, and Doxy.me
Extra COVID-19 precautions for patients needing to be seen in-office
- We are not scheduling office visits for any patients with any symptoms that could be due to COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, difficulty breathing).
- We are minimizing the number of people in the office. Family members and guests of adult patients will be asked to stay at home or in their cars in most circumstances.
- We have always and continue to maintain a high degree of sterility. Cleaning the room, chairs, etc. between patients with cleaners effective against coronavirus and other viruses and bacteria continues to be our standard procedure.
- Please avoid handshakes or other body contact during greetings.
- Please bring a mask or face covering with you.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer after arrival.
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or you're feeling under the weather.
Your feedback and questions are important to us. Please contact us and let us know how we can assist you. If you would like to schedule an appointment, let us know, and someone will call you to schedule.