About Dr. Ganc
Daniel Ganc, MD is a Board-Certified Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist). He completed 13 years of training at the University of Pennsylvania, Baylor College of Medicine, and Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School.
Dr. Ganc is an Assistant Professor at the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University (FAU).
He was selected by his peers as Physician of the Month at Boca Raton Regional Hospital, and he was awarded the Super Service Award from Angie’s List, which is based on patient satisfaction.
Dr. Ganc has been chosen to be principal investigator in several clinical trials. He has published articles in major medical books and magazines and has lectured at national physician conferences on various topics. Dr. Ganc (pronounced Gans or Ganz) specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, throat, sinus, and allergy conditions.
Dr. Ganc has been in South Florida for over 10 years and enjoys his time with his wife and 3 children.
Areas of Expertise
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Balloon Sinuplasty, Latera, Vivaer, Clarifix, Rhinaer, and Polyp Microdebridement for Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- Allergy Testing and Treatment, including Allergy Shots and Drops
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD) treatment, including Eustachian Tube Balloon Dilation
- Hearing Loss, Dizziness, and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Amplification, including Invisible Hearing Aids and iPhone-connected Hearing Aids
- Voice, Swallowing, and Throat Problems
- Snoring and Sleep Problems / Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Home Sleep Studies
- CPAP, BiPAP, AutoPAP, and other Sleep Apnea and Snoring Treatments
- Assistant Professor at the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (BRRH)
- Boca Raton Outpatient and Laser Center (BROSLC)
- Spanish (fluent)
- Portuguese, Hebrew (conversational)
Profile of Daniel Ganc, MD
Sinus and Nasal Problems
Your feedback and questions are important to us. Please contact us and let us know how we can assist you. If you would like to schedule an appointment, let us know, and someone will call you to schedule.