Do you suffer from:
- Difficulty breathing through the nose?
- Needing to use Breathe Right strips during sports?
- Trouble sleeping?
- Breathing changes since cosmetic nose surgery (nose job)?
These are common symptoms of Nasal Airway Obstruction (NAO) — which means difficulty breathing through the nose.
is a low-risk solution for this condition.
What causes Nasal Airway Obstruction (NAO)?
The obstruction often occurs from slight narrowing of the nasal passages. The typical culprits are in one of three areas:
- Septum: the cartilage between the nasal passages can become bent, i.e. deviated
- Turbinates: bone and cartilage shelves in your nose can become enlarged
- Lateral (side) wall: the cartilage in the outer nasal wall may be weak or overly flexible, causing it to deform inward during inhalation
a minimally-invasive treatment for lateral wall collapse
Try the Cottle Test
Place one hand on your cheek and pull away from your nose. If you breathing improves, you may have lateral wall collapse. You may benefit from .
Latera can be life-changing *
Latera is helping Marcus
pursue his NFL dream.
Latera allows Nancy to enjoy
the outdoor lifestyle she loves.
Frequently Asked Questions about Latera
- significant improvement in symptoms for patients with lateral wall collapse, as measured by the NOSE survey
- low-risk procedure
- no cosmetic impact reported 6 months and a year after insertion
Latera placement is generally covered by most insurances and Medicare. Dr. Ganc’s office will verify your insurance coverage if you are a candidate for the procedure.
Most people can resume normal activity without significant restriction the day after the procedure, and they generally take little or no pain medication.