COVID-19 update: We are Open for Telehealth Video and Regular In-Office Appointments
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are now also offering telehealth / telemedicine appointments (in addition to regular in-office visits, available to patients without signs of COVID-19 infection).
Call us or contact us below to schedule an appointment by video conference call
- Stay safe at home – your visit will be conducted on your own smartphone or other electronic device
- Covered by insurances and Medicare
- We will verify your coverage
- Telehealth / telemedicine visits via
Please note that for patients who need to be seen in the office, we are taking extra precautions due to COVID-19. These include:
- We are not scheduling office visits for any patients with any symptoms that could be due to COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, difficulty breathing)
- Family members or guests of adult patients may not enter the exam rooms under most circumstances.
- We have always and continue to maintain a high degree of sterility. Cleaning the room, chairs, etc. between patients with cleaners effective against the coronavirus and other viruses and bacteria continues to be our standard procedure.
- Minimizing the number of patients in the waiting room at the same time
- Avoiding handshakes or other body contact during greetings
- Please bring a mask or face covering with you
- Please wash your hands with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer after arrival.
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or you’re feeling under the weather.