Allergies? Call Daniel Ganc, MD
Your Allergy, ENT & Sinus Specialist
900 NW 13th St, Suite 204, Boca Raton, FL 33486
YES, We Are Accepting New Patients | Ask Us About Your Insurance Coverage
We Listen And Treat You With Dignity and Respect
Dozens of Positive Reviews
You don’t have to live with allergy problems or allergy symptoms... We can help!
YES! We are open for business during COVID-19. Please see our note at the bottom of this page.
I’m Dr. Daniel Ganc. I’m an Ivy League-trained Board-Certified Allergy Specialist and Otolaryngologist dedicated to the highest standard of care for Allergy, ENT, and Sinus problems.
At my office, we offer a full range of allergy treatments. Our allergy testing and treatment center offers allergy shots, allergy drops, and more.
My philosophy toward my patients is to treat them like I would treat a member of my family—with dignity and respect.
What's most rewarding for me is when patients come back to me and tell me they're doing great after suffering for years with problems like:
- Runny nose
- Stuffy nose
- Post-nasal drip
- Itchy nose, eyes, palate or ears
- Persistent throat-clearing
All of these could be signs of untreated allergies—and I’d love to help you with yours.
Common questions about allergies
What are allergies?
Allergies happen when something that is harmless to most people causes your immune system to overreact.
What is an allergen?
An allergen is a substance that triggers an allergic reaction in people who are sensitive to it. Common environmental allergens include pollen, grasses, trees, mold, pet dander, dust mites, cockroaches, and more.
How can I tell if I have allergies?
If you often struggle with a runny or stuffy nose; have itchy eyes or throat; deal with post-nasal drip, coughing or throat-clearing; or experience frequent headaches, fatigue, or irritability, you may have an allergy. Contact us to learn more.
How can you help with my allergies?
We perform allergy testing, help you select the right allergy medications for you, provide allergy shots and allergy drops (also called immunotherapy), and may also recommend other strategies for dealing with your allergies.
Come See Us at Our Full-Service Allergy and ENT Clinic
— We also use a low-radiation CT scanner to immediately evaluate your sinus infections, headaches, and ear problems —
COVID-19 update: We are Open for Telehealth Video and Regular In-Office Appointments
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are now also offering telehealth / telemedicine appointments (in addition to regular in-office visits, available to patients without signs of COVID-19 infection).
- Call us or contact us below to schedule an appointment by video conference call
- Stay safe at home - your visit will be conducted on your own smartphone or electronic device
- Covered by most insurance and Medicare. We will verify your coverage
- Telehealth / telemedicine visits via
- FaceTime, Zoom, and Doxy.me
Extra COVID-19 precautions for patients needing to be seen in-office
- We are not scheduling office visits for any patients with any symptoms that could be due to COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, difficulty breathing).
- We are minimizing the number of people in the office. Family members and guests of adult patients will be asked to stay at home or in their cars in most circumstances.
- We have always and continue to maintain a high degree of sterility. Cleaning the room, chairs, etc. between patients with cleaners effective against coronavirus and other viruses and bacteria continues to be our standard procedure.
- Please avoid handshakes or other body contact during greetings.
- Please bring a mask or face covering with you.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer after arrival.
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or you're feeling under the weather.
Your feedback and questions are important to us. Please contact us and let us know how we can assist you. If you would like to schedule an appointment, let us know, and someone will call you to schedule.